Your girls expect something a little nicer than a dirty old light bulb to keep them warm!
The innovative Cozy Coop heater is a great alternative to heat lamps.
The Cozy Coop Flat Panel Heater uses two types of heat to keep your chicken coop warm. The Cozy Coop creates radiant heat and then it uses convection to circulate the heat within the panel efficiently. This approach ensures steady, safe heart and uses only 10-15% of the electricity of a 1,500W space heater.
Radiant heating means that heat is transferred from the Cozy Coop to your Hens. Your girls will stay warm by being near the panel. Cozy Coop is not designed to heat an entire coop – it is instead meant to warm any animal who sits/stands right next to it.
Other heaters like heat lamps waste a ton of energy heating empty space in your hen house. You really don’t want to heat the whole hen house.
- ETL Zero-Clearance Certified: Your hens can touch the Cozy heater without burning their bums.
- Easy-to-use on/off switch: – Control the heater easily with the in-cord switch.
- Built-in thermostat: Automatically turns the heater off when it is not needed, which saves you money.
- Quiet: Keep your coop and hens warm without creating a lot of noise.
For larger flocks we recommend purchasing more than one Cozy Coop heater.
- Power: Uses just 200 watts or 1.67 amps (120V)
- Temperature: Surface gets up to 170°F with a maintained operational temperature of 130°F
- Dimensions: 18.98″ x 12.01” x 0.63″ (6 lbs)
- Cord Length: 9′, 10″