Farm360 Odor Eliminator is a highly effective natural formula that breaks down organic waste and eliminates odor-causing compounds at the source. Once the powder formula is pre-activated with water, it works quickly to digest waste and other organic material, and to reduce the presence of harmful bacteria. Farm360 is long-lasting and particularly effective in eliminating strong odors.
- Removes rather than masks odors
- Reduces fly numbers by removing organic attractants
- Helps neutralize harmful ammonia
- Accelerates the decomposition of organic waste
- All-natural, chemical-free formula
Odor & Ammonia Control: Floor area / bedding/coop
Application Rate: One 3.5 oz powder formula packet per 700 sq. ft.
Mixing (water): Mix at a ratio of one 3.5 oz. powder formula per 20 gallons
Application: Decant solution into sprayer or spray bottle. Spray over coop surfaces, bedding, floors, etc.
Re-application frequency: Apply when bedding is first laid or when coop is cleaned; reapply each week as necessary
Directions: Clean coops, bedding, grounds and other areas with Farm360 Odor Eliminator solution according to the following specifications:
- A 10-gallon quantity (approx. ½ packet) of Farm360 solution is sufficient to cover a total area of approx. 350 sq. ft.
- For the equivalent of a 350 sq. ft. area, thoroughly mix 1.75 oz. (50 grams) of Farm360 (approx. ½ packet) into 10 gallons of standard tap water. For smaller areas, mix 2 teaspoons per gallon. Allow the mixture to pre-activate for two to four hours. Stir well for a minute or so after the first two hours.
- Dispense the active solution evenly with a farm & garden sprayer, spray bottle or plant waterer.
- If other cleaning agents are used, it is highly recommended that Farm360 solution be the last solution sprayed onto coops/floors/pens/bedding after all other types of cleaning agents have been used. Repeat procedure at weekly intervals as necessary.