Gro2Max is a new probiotic supplement that is all natural and in the process of achieving its organic certification which is expected in March 2013.
Gro2Max Main Benefits:
• Rapidly establishes beneficial gastrointestinal microflora
• Helps to inhibit growth of enteric pathogens
• Improves overall weight gain and growth performance by up to 30%
• Improves FCR (Feed Conversion Ratio)
• Decreases mortality rates
• Improves absorption of nutrients
• Most stable probiotic formula
• Enhances size and quality of eggs
• No side effects, no withdrawal
• Environmentally safe
• Increases overall cost savings and farm efficiency
Gro2Max Product Composition
• Pediococcus acidilactici
• Pediococcus pentosaceus
• Acetobacter aceti
• Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
• Rice bran extract
• Soybean meal extract
• Rice flour
• Corn protien
• Trace nutrients
• Sodium chloride
• Citric acid
Directions for use:
For best results, incorporate Gro2Max into daily drinking water or daily feed.
Drinking Water:Gro2Max may be mixed with drinking water at 1 1/2 teaspoons per gallon, or 2 1/2 teaspoons per 5 gallon tank. First mix Gro-2-Max with a smaller amount of water, let stand for 2-4 hours to pre-activate, then incorporate with the full days drinking water (up to 2 days per mixture). DO NOT pour Gro2Max directly into the tank.
Note: For tanks with drip dispensers, use Gro2Max inside a tea filter or mesh pouch, then add it to the smaller water portion and then to the tank. This will help avoid any potential clogging. For best results, Gro2Max should be used throughout the duration of the feed cycle.
Feed Mixture:Mix the equivalent of 1 teaspoon Gro2Max to each 10lbs of feed. For best results, first mix Gro2Max with a small amount of feed, then incorporate with the remaining feed for optimal distribution.